Sunday, May 11, 2008

Jumping Out of the Box

You'll notice a new title to this blog. The new dubbing feels to me like the right fit. It will be around for a while. Why did I change the name (yet again)?

Entrepreneurs often feel that just by their nature, they are out of the box thinkers. And they are in the sense that "corporate America" is the big box. However, the vast majority of entrepreneurs, jump out of that vast box, into a much smaller box, with an equal set of beliefs, guidelines, norms, and culture. The intent of this blog is to identify and discuss the nature of this box, and possibly, maybe how to jump out of this box as well. And maybe, just maybe, become an innovative leader with a product that will change the world.

I'll be working on new organization for the site over the next few weeks. To date, its just a bunch of thoughts, but watch out, organization is coming!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your rock star articles over at Evan Carmichael's blog. I love the post about the young woman who would shake everyone's hand and thank them for coming to her show. I try to do that with my blog by emailing every new commenter on my blog.

Thanks for the great tips. I look forward to more great articles.

Charles Baisden said...

Hey Mark - I haven't had the chance to meet you before, but I love what you have to offer, and I'm glad your in Pensacola!